Outreach and Education
As part of its non-profit mission, Savannah VOICE Festival and its sister organization, the VOICExperience Foundation, have reached thousands of people who may never have come into a theater for an operatic performance. To inquire about outreach events for your community and organization, contact us today.
Serving the Community is part of our Mission:
• Outreach events in area schools, retirement homes and for local charities
• Free educational events
• Teen Workshops and Master Classes
• Special event ‘goodwill’ appearances
• Partnerships with community arts organizations
• Scholarships for area artists
• Ticket subsidies for the underserved
This program is supported in part by the Georgia Council for the Arts throughs the appropriations from the Georgia General Assembly. GCA is a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.
Educational and Outreach events are sponsored in part by the Savannah Friends of Music, Gulfstream Aerospace, Savannah Harbor Foundation & VOICE Society Membership.