Festival Artist Program
Perform with the Savannah VOICE Festival
A young artist program for the emerging professional. The Festival Artist program offers year-round performance opportunities, with an integral part in the annual Savannah VOICE Festival in August.
Artists are offered one-on-one consultations, coaching and study opportunities, and high-level training to help focus their careers. May include role opportunities in the 2019 professional opera productions to be announced.
With the mentorship this program provides, artists have gone on from this program to attain international success with The Metropolitan Opera, Deutsche Oper Berlin, Caramoor Music Festival, San Francisco Opera and theater productions on Broadway.
This special program offers:
- Coaching/Lessons with top Faculty
- Performances in premier Festival Events, Outreaches and Cultivation
- Housing and Stipend
- Career Consultation
- Audition Workshops
- One-on-one Mentorship
- Strategic Planning
and the Faculty of the 2020 Milnes VOICE Studio
faculty subject to change without notice
PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (PLEASE NOTE REQUESTED FILE FORMATS):
- Resume as a .pdf
- *Short Professional Biography (200 words or less) as a .doc
- *High-res Professional Headshot as .jpg
- At least two recordings as either YouTube links or .mp3 files
- A letter of recommendation (can be under separate cover)
- Repertoire list as .doc
- Optional Financial Aid Statement If you require financial aid for tuition, please include a brief explanation, as partial scholarships may be available based merit and need. Students who do not request financial assistance will not be considered for any. Work-study positions may be available.
- Application Fee of $60 (paid via PayPal link)